Login or Register to rate and discuss movies   Member Benefits  Find Movies
Latest Updates
Movie Database
Character Battles
Random Musings
Forum Discussions
Contact Us
0   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   O   P   Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z
Current forum time: September 19, 2019, 04:42:11 PM

Author Topic: The Mangler (1995)  (Read 622 times)

The Mangler (1995)
« on: March 13, 2018, 04:29:01 AM »
This may not be the poorest adaptation of a story of Stephen King's, but it's certainly note-worthy in that well-known names (Robert Englund, Tobe Hooper) crafted a movie so mediocre.

Have you had the misfortune to witness this film?

Re: The Mangler (1995)
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 10:23:14 AM »
Probably been 15 years since I last saw it so I don't remember how good or bad it was but I know quite a few people who seem to like it.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 03:01:13 PM »
It's been awhile since I've seen this, though from what I remember, I did not appreciate it.  I found it to be too much of a bore.

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 05:41:22 PM »
Probably been 15 years since I last saw it so I don't remember how good or bad it was but I know quite a few people who seem to like it.

Given the average on IMDb is 4/10 (74.1 % of those who voted gave it a 5/10 or below), I would think that those who legitimately enjoyed it would be in the minority.

That said, as much as I didn't care for it, I'm glad someone got enjoyment out of this film. Puking king's rather right - it certainly does drag, especially given the flick's length.

This site contains language and images which may not be suitable for persons under the age of 18.
All promotional art & images used on this site are copyrighted by their respective owners.